....more armchair politics (Part 2)

When was the last time a chancellor was sacked?

She was 8/1 to still be in no 10 til 2023 on Wednesday,now less than 2/1

1 Like

Another …Eton best boy …bites the dust …Lizz sighing im so glad i went to a comphrensive up north…what .

Norman Lamont?

The senior Tories, including former cabinet ministers, believe the prime minister’s position is untenable because Kwarteng was carrying out her policies.

The source said: “Liz Truss campaigned on these tax cuts. Liz Truss won the Tory leadership contest on the basis of this programme. It is absurd for her to blame Kwasi.”

You fucknuggets voted for her based on those policies, anyone who voted or supported her should also resign.

The govt no longer has confidence in the govt :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes
4 Likes

I don’t see how she can survive this. Certainly she shouldn’t as this was very much a joint enterprise. The danger is that the tories just install another pair of less incompetent, but just as evil shitlords rather than a GE.

Andrew Marr thinks she’s gone this afternoon

That will be four chancellors so far this year. Now we can carry on pretending that this country is a bastion of financial stability and rectitude.

That’s not how you spell “rectum”.

3 Likes

Will she resign? I think she is so delusional and arrogant she will think she can stay.

Hopefully they’re all queued outside her door saying fuck off you batshit crazy cunt.

3 Likes

Seems Hunt got the job.

As long as someone delivers a pre-emptive middle finger based “Don’t even think about it” to Boris if/when she does go.

1 Like

cue lots of “cunt I mean hunt” from newsreaders for the next few hours :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Has anybody spotted the mistake on this?

4 Likes

saw that on beeb news, asked to write his own thankyou letter and even got that wrong by signing it from himself?

It should have been dated 13th October?

Suddenly The Thick Of It is looking seriously understated.

I wouldn’t rely on them to wipe their own arses.

2 Likes

Hunt in pole position to be PM when she is booted and they just crown anyone rather than go back to the members