....more armchair politics (Part 1)

1 Like

3 Likes

7 Likes
1 Like

This is how to rename a pub, love the sign.

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

I suspect that ad campaign is going to be quietly dropped given how easy a target it is to meme.

1 Like

Surprised nobody has suggested their next job could be for a funeral directors or morgue…

2 Likes

When in doubt, hate-it with cats :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Watching starship troopers - it’s feeling more like a documentary as every year passes :disappointed:

1 Like

good effort

3 Likes

I’m sure the one Tory in the chamber was mortified… they do not give a fuck. I can imagine their reaction to a £40 petrol bill being a very big deal… Bojo can’t manage on 150k so he’s no fucking clue

It stinks and yet the media (guardian excluded) barely give it a footnote. How the fuck have they blown 12Bn on track and trace?

The ones watching in the chamber are the least of their worries…

That was my point…

So called track and trace consultants being paid seven grand a day

Whilst the actual do-ers are prob on minimum wage in a call centre somewhere

But yes, 7k/day soon chews through millions 🤦

1 Like

Genius!

8 Likes

Britain’s only serious newspaper strikes again

9 Likes

It is a disgrace, unfortunately the lack of ownership and safety case based design is, for some strange reason, still the norm in many civil engineering projects. I remember at the start of this Inquiry that one of the senior legal types pointed toward this but it appears to have been shut down as an avenue of inquiry. I suspect the result will be the usual update to written standards and in a few years time we will be round the same buoy again following another incident.

In fact there have already been other fires since and it looks like they started for different reasons, again no safety case to underpin the building design and continued maintenance and design change.