More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

G’night John boy

Night grandpa. And thanks for the billion

1 Like

What is it with posting jokes here? Have you cunts forgotten where the joke thread is? :smirk:

2 Likes

Sssssshhhhhh!!! Some mod cunts keep shutting down the joke thread so we’re trying to hide over here!

2 Likes

We need a WTF, I’m gonna puke thread

Dentures Discovered In Pensioner’s Throat Over A Week After Operation
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/dentures-discovered-in-pensioners-throat-eight-days-after-general-anaesthetic_uk_5d5168b9e4b0fd2733f3462c

medical matters in the Slaughterhouse

So much for the saying “Rags to rags in 3 generations.”

At least the Trump cunts don’t appear on that list, which will piss him off mightily.

1 Like

Bigly.

1 Like

:spider: :woman_cartwheeling:

2 Likes
1 Like

Considering the fact that I’m still typing furiously, the 24th September did seem more than a bit optimistic.

Although TBF that didn’t stop MIFID 2, the last regulatory cock up I worked on.

1 Like

Oops…

FFS! :rage:

I’m getting increasingly frothing-at-the-mouth e-mails from banks encouraging me to share my mobile phone number with them so that it can become the ‘what you own’ factor for 2FA online banking authentication. They seem to think that my phone, which falls out of my pocket on planes, trains, automobiles and footpaths the length and breadth of the country, which is a desirable theft target in and of itself, which connects to the internet which (I’m led to believe) is where hackers live and which is prone to technical failure (poor signal, flat battery etc) would be a ‘better’ option than the little card reader which stays within reach of my PC. There’s stupid. And then there’s so stupid that you even believe that.

I was out for a walk yesterday. Every so often my phone rang. It was Virgin Media trying to flog me shit (I’ve stopped picking their calls up, but the ringing is still annoying). Given that my card reader can’t shove itself in my face like this maybe I understand why business really wants my mobile number …

VB

Last time they did this, I angrily told them to stop - and the person agreed to update their contact preferences. I’ve not had a call since.

I had the same with 3, I eventually told them that if another person rang me I would cancel the contracts on both of my phones, no more calls.

The card reader doesn’t check your fingerprint

1 Like

Nor is it wi-fi’d to the behaviour-control device surgically implanted into my forebrain. But if Apple and Samsung have their way that’s only a matter of time …

VB

We’ll all have blue teeth connected to our brains!

if you have a NatWest card reader you prefer ANYTHING, totally unreadable screen

1 Like