More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

Any news on stores, I guess we will lose Kettering this time round. I know HMV aren’t the best but only shop in our area and staff are excellent.

1 Like

27 to close, guess it’s a bit early to announce which ones will go, although I half expect my local one to go, even though it’s only been open since November.

I know there’s not a lot of love for the modern incarnation of HMV, but on balance I’d rather they were around than not.

The new owner seems to have a clue though, so maybe there’s hope.

2 Likes

I still like to pop in and buy cds, especially box sets. Call me old fashioned but I like boxes that haven’t been customised by delivery men.

They stock a lot more vinyl but still a lot of tat. Hopefully get back to music only.

Shame about Ashley, I was hoping to pick up my Lonsdale shell suits with my cds :smile:

3 Likes

Deleted as the list of closed HMV’s has been posted elsewhere.
I wondered why it wasn’t up… :roll_eyes:

There’s a thread directly related to summat.
Shock. Horror.

And summat not posted to three different threads.
Fuck me, we’re slipping… :smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Double hard bastard 2019 goes to…

2 Likes

Meh, it was just a little cat. Tarzan used to fight lions.

3 Likes

Definitely on the list of potential Funzie Productions

2 Likes

Must’ve run out of children to abuse.

4 Likes

I discovered this evening that running whilst listening to ‘welcome to the pleasure dome’ causes uncontrollable ‘Holly Johnson’ hands. Think I may have looked a twat, not sure.

2 Likes

Just when you thought you’d heard it all, ffs.

1 Like

Bat shit

weird shit in Devon

1 Like

https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/19790128/7501/

1 Like

Proving once again that the charts are a big load of caca. Four decent songs out of that lot.

Poppy wants a bath this morning.

3 Likes