More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

I sense a tiny bit of mockery in the changing room in his future :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Can definitely see that multi millionaire Morgan shops at ikea

perhaps he likes meatballs

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well… that’s interesting

Remembering that time my uncle Çois got a visit from the Belgian revenue after buying three Fiat Bertone X 1/9s for cash in the space of a week.

His son, my cousin (long gone with AAA - that side of the family’s gift to the gene pool), turned 21 so this was his birthday present.

He promptly put it through a wall so got a replacement, then he did exact same thing again.

And François never ever dealt in anything but cash.

8 Likes

Initially, I was so upset they’d misplaced the apostrophe in Miners’ that I completely missed Penison.

Penison.

13 Likes

Lee Hurst (for it is he) getting absolutely slaughtered on twitter at the moment.

1 Like

Career highlight: being only slightly more unfunny than Rory McGrath.

1 Like

Early in his career he was actually bloody good, but as the years have gone by he has gone pretty far off the rails - his ‘beliefs’ are a really confusing and entirely incompatible spectrum from far Left to far Right - so deranged that I can only attribute it to the pain medication he’s been on for years.
Certainly not a person to take seriously at any level.

Perhaps someone should take his Twitter account away before he gets himself into trouble.

Already be done once before but was restored on appeal.

1 Like

hmm…

Fuck me, all the right wing loons on there.

Glad you mentioned that. I’ve only seen his early stuff and was having trouble reconciling that with some more recent tweets I’ve seen from him, like the above. Was wondering whether he was just trolling or something. Didn’t realise he’d gone off the rails, but makes sense

1 Like

He’s either as mad as a box of frogs or knows what he’s doing.
I’m going with the frogs.

1 Like

`

pic.twitter.com/Gm259rtgII

Dai Lama (@WelshDalaiLama) June
17, 2021

`

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Been following him for a while now. Always entertaining. Especially loved the stuff about the skate park in Swansea :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

He does come away with some great patter.

1 Like