More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

I didn’t envy our security people their jobs.

You knew if they’d strategically positioned wedges by the revolving doors then they were expecting it to kick off and they’d need to jam stuff shut in a hurry.

Thanks to chatty new co-worker I now know more about the intricacies of collecting Hot Wheels, Matchbox, and Corgi die-cast toys than I ever planned on knowing.
Oh, he’s on the spectrum alright :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Were they actually glued across the entrance ? If not then I’d have been inclined to leave them there until their need for a piss became unbearable. An hour or two having wet themselves wouldn’t have done them any harm.

VB

4 Likes

I think they should have left them, but the police just scraped them off.

cut the railing off at road level and then move them along

I find that highly insensitive for a dean in waiting

That is an appalling thing to call anyone. :rage:

Even Simon…:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

hmmm that’ll wont be happening

1 Like

That is a very adroit, senior management style way to tell someone to feck off out of it. I’m impressed. You should go far.

2 Likes

one day I’ll buy you a drink :grin:

1 Like

I’m a cheap date…

Butter me up networker

Even more so the grammar of the intelligentsia ain’t 'arf hot mum

Not likely!

The wife didn’t do her nut when I showed her a picture of the latest speaker-lust :thinking:

3 Likes

Is she drunk or are you forgoing the pleasures of a horn loaded divorce enhancer speaker setup?

Modest standmounters

4 Likes

:unamused:

I haz the dissapoint. There isn’t even the vaguest hint of insanity about them.

2 Likes

Surely I deserve some credit for considering a system where the speakers cost 15 * the amp + source.

1 Like

Sadly not

The price doesn’t win prizes,it’s the ugliness or stupid amount of sq footage where the points are given

Extra points awarded if they are included on the divorce papers

6 Likes

You get zero points for a spaff on the WAF.

If your uncremated corpse can’t be buried in them (larger 'Toirists might chose to use both cabinets despite the mess) they don’t count.

4 Likes