More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

The normal course of events (given thst fortunately no one was killed) would be for him to agree to give up his licence and for that to be the end of it so far as the Police are concerned.

Of course, the real question is who repeatedly signed him off as being fit enough to renew his licence.

If the accident was his fault it will be interesting to see if the Police state as much. The current fawning over him on the BBC is fucking embarrassing.

5 Likes

He probably signed himself off, my Dad just filled in a form saying he was fine to drive after 70, he didn’t need it countersigned by a doctor. These days you can do it online.

1 Like

:joy:

9 Likes

This. My father insisted on driving way beyond the time he was capable, then he had an accident where luckily no one was hurt, then he stopped.

6 Likes

" I have a ‘Light Lunch’ which involves sitting at my desk shining a torch into my own mouth for 10 minutes.

:joy:

1 Like

Despite the obvious cuntiness of the hipster, I can’t get past the poor spelling and grammar of the article.

I got pissed off at at the 5 am comment.

I then write down my dreams onto the side of a Chinese lantern in Sanskrit and release it out of my window so that my ora can re-engage with nature. I watch from my balcony as it floats over Hyde Park raining invisible orbs of my own cosmic resonance onto the city I love.

We get these fucking lanterns landing in the horse field. They can harm the animals if they are picked up in the hay and eaten or cause the grass / stables to catch light. The farm next to us lost a load of hay when one landed in it. Lucky it was away from the main stack.

Who the fuck sends a open fire on a random trip?

Mick, it’s a piss take of a guy who was in an article in one of the Sunday papers last week.

Doh, didn’t realise that :roll_eyes:

That’s ok, but all your rights to give me the Spanish Inquisition over putting stuff on top of my speakers are hereby revoked herewith and in perpetuity.

1 Like

In my (pathetic) defence I have now read past 5.00 am and see one or two of the comments are a tad extreme even with my jaundiced and uninformed prejudice on day to day city life.

1 Like

Not sure I will frequent Fopp to(o) often if this goes ahead.:roll_eyes:

Edited for pedant. :slight_smile:

too

1 Like

Edited for correction to meaningless word (in the context) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just read this to KettleJnr.

It does seem to be a training manual for Monsanto…

1 Like

One word; unbelievable.

1 Like

If you’re gonna wear Vans in middle age, then you might as well go full potato and go for skinny jeans as well :grinning: