More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

old man crashes range rover trying the Bird Box challenge

1 Like

WTF is a 97 year old doing driving a fucking car.

4 Likes

Shows he is reasonably well which is a good thing. However like my dad he should have sense to pack up the driving or at least stick to carriage driving.

1 Like

he was going to meet his dealer

While singing Iā€™m waiting for my man at the top of his voice.

2 Likes

Parched by Lizzieā€™s dry January, off to the pub.

15:00 GMT apparently, pulling onto a main road, so more likely on his way back.

VB

One wonders whether the police will have invited him to blow into a bag.

Itā€™d take a courageous constable.

I thought they only allowed him to drive in the garden.

I had a similar letter the other day. Mine was from a guy in Spain who claimed to work for a private bank and managed the account of someone with the same surname as me. This family member of mine apparently went missing and the banker would like to divvy up the funds between us. But Iā€™d better not tell anyone about the scheme or else heā€™ll get in trouble. Heā€™s a family man though so I can trust him.

It was written like a third rate thriller, I almost laughed out loud reading it and have kept it for its comedy value.

Maybe everyoneā€™s so used to email now that they figure sending post will seem more authentic?

They did, he passed. Luckily no one died, I wonder if they will do him for driving without due care?

Must take quite a lot to topple a range rover. Especially one thatā€™s probably security enhanced.

Good to hear the other vehicle occupants not seriously injured.

It was a Freelander, not a full on Range Rover, and he was joining what looks like a 50 or 60 mph road. Thatā€™s a lot of energy transfer on impact.

On the news they showed the scene and there was debris from his car including the broken glass from the windows. I donā€™t think it was security enhanced at all, so no extra mass to flip.

1 Like

Good point, Iā€™d not factored the broken glass.

1 Like

pulled from the wreckage of his Range Rover in scenes reminiscent of the accident he may have arranged twenty years ago in Paris

:grinning:

#Amazon shit car show?

Gotta be deliberateā€¦

5 Likes

All that glitters is not gold.

1 Like

Gary Shitter

5 Likes

Surely,

VB

3 Likes

A freeloader in a Freelander