More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

:weary:

1 Like

Could be worse, he could be espousing the use of speaker tech from the 1920’s. :grinning:

4 Likes

Or recording digital to tape. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

People buying digital that’s been cut to vinyl is a thing too, I understand. (ie most vinyl these days)

1 Like

Ouch !

pretty sure he’s one of the freaks on the NVA forum

Looks like daughter and boyfriend have a house (his purchase) and should be ready in August

17 Likes

Or people buying vinyl that has been digitally recorded and produced end to end and proclaiming ‘analogue sound’ :laughing:

This used to be a real problems with reissues where the CD was simply ripped to FLAC and pressed up. Inevitably it soundeed poor. As nearly everything is digitally recorded these days the quality of the vinyl depends critically on the mastering process. However with labels like Three Men With Beards and Plain, it was obvious that a CD (often a loudness war casualty) was the source.

1 Like

It’s not like I play it! :grinning:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/G971UwCV9-g

Who is the bloke?

“Put your hands on the car and prepare to die” :grinning:

That was 3.5 years ago

1 Like

Just seen it pop up and read it as 3 weeks ago!

Glad to see I’m keeping up to date. Carry on.

still entertaining though :slight_smile:

Put your hands on the car and get ready to die lol

Pure monty python, our lord JC…

2 Likes

RAF recruitment drive is going well. Hope all of the cunts involved are jailed and booted out.

Good to see that the AA House Band is preparing to get back to action post-Lockdown. The addition of Stronzetto on yodelling and accordion is, as yet, an unconfirmed rumour.

5 Likes