More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

Boring answer is Its a temporary hoarding whilst work is going on in St Stephens Hall. The access door is open which adds to the strange look.

2 Likes

That’s a shame, I thought it was the new outfit of mirrors, shortly to be integrated with the new smoke generator.

13 Likes

4 Likes

Potato

1 Like
2 Likes

Full.

1 Like

Broadcaster Piers Morgan has attacked Ikea after it became one of a number of companies to withdraw advertising from newly launched news channel GB News.

The former Good Morning Britain anchor said the Swedish furniture makers were "pathetic virtue-signalling twerps" and that he would now be boycotting them.

3 Likes

Shame as his face needs fitting with a new.

And one of these to wash his arse then mouth with.

I think the word they were looking for was ‘hooker’

13 Likes

He needs a high five

in the face

with a chair (appropriately for Ikea)

I sense a tiny bit of mockery in the changing room in his future :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Can definitely see that multi millionaire Morgan shops at ikea

perhaps he likes meatballs

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well… that’s interesting

Remembering that time my uncle Çois got a visit from the Belgian revenue after buying three Fiat Bertone X 1/9s for cash in the space of a week.

His son, my cousin (long gone with AAA - that side of the family’s gift to the gene pool), turned 21 so this was his birthday present.

He promptly put it through a wall so got a replacement, then he did exact same thing again.

And François never ever dealt in anything but cash.

8 Likes

Initially, I was so upset they’d misplaced the apostrophe in Miners’ that I completely missed Penison.

Penison.

13 Likes

Lee Hurst (for it is he) getting absolutely slaughtered on twitter at the moment.

1 Like