More shit that doesn't merit its own thread (septic tank overflow alert)

Sacre. Nope.

I suspect Flos Campi wasn’t a possible option…

1 Like

What is funny that the mods let it run, I keep suggesting that they take the TCP Class 101 that they clearly missed, but the buggers won’t bite. Some muppet at the show espoused the view that downloaded music is never the same because the bits arrive in a different order from the original track so it is some way “corrupted”. You really can’t argue against such utter fucking idiocy.

5 Likes

If you haven’t figured that out by now…

aye, seem to deeply infest those who own a certain brand of kit

Cue Morecambe and Wise Andre Previn joke…

2 Likes

Brother in law spotted this in Copenhagen…

3 Likes
1 Like

Do Linn, by any chance, supply extraordinarily expensive variant of this?

The best argument that the kids could come up with today against killing the cats was that we spent loads of money on them, and daughter said that she punishes them occasionally through really tight cuddles. I’m getting there.

2 Likes

know very little Danish (even less than my Swedish), anyone? End of sale or summat?

“The final spurt” - end of sale. Google helped.

1 Like

since Cat 6 is more than sufficient to handle even a hi-res music load and TCP is a well understood STANDARD** I can only conclude the interface is poorly designed and is the issue

** bit like ISPs claiming that their wireless hub in their route has the “strongest WiFi signal” in the UK which leads to 2 conclusions (1) it is transmitting more power than the standard as so is illegal, or (2) the are lying snake oil merchants :thinking:

no I am not Serge and there is no £5

1 Like

Even if you were Serge there would be no £5. :smirk:

4 Likes

aye mate, on the other place we have (1) professional audio engineer [writing his PhD on a closely related subject] and (2) an RF engineer, they have not contributed but are finding the thread quite amusing, or pissing themselves - not quite sure which

1 Like

Some professional advice for @Jim

Yep, ironically it says you can have have less smelly farts by eating (amongst other things) asparagus, so your piss will stink instead :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You don’t normally piss when sat on the sofa watching the TV though do you Jim?

3 Likes

How do you know? At my age anything is possible…:tired_face:

1 Like

And indeed, probable.

2 Likes