Motoring horrors aka Edd wants

Needs a spoiler/wing

Needs a fucking car crusher.

2 Likes

It’s already spoiled. :woozy_face:

1 Like

I feel this belongs here…

Ex military hummer pickup. So much want, shame it’s so spendy to import mahoosive cars

3 Likes

Perfect for the new career. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you actually want it on deck shipping is not too bad.

Wow. Sitting next to a properly running, not smoking RX 8!!

:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

All the magic in one :heart:

1 Like

Have you bought a horsebox? Is dobbin inside?

Don’t, just fucking don’t.

Seriously, the people who sell horses are the amongst biggest cunts on the planet.

We’ve arranged to go and view 8 now, and every time we check with them before we leave to travel not inconsiderable distances, we get, “Oh, sorry, it’s already sold/I’ve changed my mind I’m keeping it/ no, you can’t have a vet check it over(!) “ and, once, and I shit you not, “It’s died, sorry.”

Not fucking well once has any of the cunts bothered to tell us before we checked to make sure that our pre-arranged appointment to see the fucking nag is now unnecessary, which with kids at school/college and Claire at work requires a bit of logistical jiggery pokerey to nail down.

It was really funny the first time, but ffs, how hard is it to text or DM? Cunts.

3 Likes

CUNTS!

11 Likes

You aren’t the sort of person they want to sell to. You need to rename your kids Jemima and Tafetta and arrive in a Range Rover

2 Likes

Twenty. Three. Grand.

It’s for sale HERE if you feel you can’t live without it.

9 Likes

Jaysus wept ! I love a Volvo coupe. But, How Much ??

In fairness, it’s one of the cheapest things in the dealer inventory.

OK, I have no issue with 450K for a Phantom, but a 23K Volvo ? Shit. A. Brick.

FTFY

1 Like

Granted. But would you ?

Me? No. The thing is, when was the last time you saw one full stop, let alone a minty fresh RHD one? I suspect they won’t get full asking price but twenty grand is probably doable.

1 Like

Oh yes.