Motoring horrors aka Edd wants

Tesla Model Y Mk2?

5 Likes

https://www.carscoops.com/2023/04/rolls-royce-celebrates-manchester-where-its-founders-first-met-with-new-one-off-ghost/

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Can’t say I’m mad for it. Just appears to be a clash of references in very different styles.

Yes. It looks somewhat low rent with the turquoise and the bee thingy… Looks about 2 weeks too late…

Looks like it is trying too hard and not succeeding. No doubt some Cheshire new money will snatch that up for a premium.

Actual production Cybertruck.

2 Likes

ISWYDT

1 Like

This is the Nissan Arizon.

pixel art GIF

2 Likes

Nissan can’t spell ‘Arse’

Fixt :innocent:

Absolutely reeks of Murano (a portmanteau of ‘Merde’ and ‘Guano’) -

1 Like

Assume that’s a concept mock up? ie not ready for production.

When I was in the industry and involved in concept dev and NPI, we always said if a mock up like that looked good at that stage, then it was going to be dated by the time it was actually released to market.

That doesn’t mean it isn’t ugly, but by the time testing, costs and homologation have tempered some of the more pointy bits, and time and taste have moved on, it might not be i all that ugly afterall, and/or ii. not stand out because everyone else has knocked out an ugly duckling as well.

i.e. the engineers have given the felt tip fairies a good slapping and told them not to be silly.

Speaking as an ex design engineer, the mantra was that you don’t let the engineers do any aesthetic design or write the brochures, and conversely you don’t let the (in my time) ‘brown shoes and ponytail clay monkeys’ decide how bits fit together.

1 Like

When I said I love Shooting Brakes…,

:woozy_face:

3 Likes

Quirky, but I like it.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes