Multi Coloured Musical Swap Shop

This was discussed ages ago, and the vagaries of the forum software decided to remind me of it today, so I decided to give it a go.

Here, trusted Meat Men (or whatever you identify as) can swap their surplus, duplicated or unwanted music.

Post up what you want rid of, and an idea of what you’d like in return, be it a specific title or just a new genre that you’re interested in. Also if you’re bothered about what format you want in return.

Rules are for the Man, man, so just some guidelines.

1: Open to regular contributors. On most forums 50 posts seems to be the definition of regular contributor, so seeing as we’re not most forums, let’s say 51 posts :wink:

2: Try and be as correct as possible when describing condition, especially with vinyl. I suppose you should try and ascertain which pressing it is too, if that could make a significant difference to SQ.

3: Some stuff is worth a lot more than other stuff. It is down to the individual to do their own due diligence, if you offer up a mint first press of DSOTM in return for a CD reissue of ABBA Greatest Hits Vol 2, then don’t whine if it eventually gets flipped.

4: It goes without saying that we’re all cunts here, but let us not be twats.

4 Likes

I have 2 copies of Charlie Haden - Liberation Music Orchestra on vinyl. They are from the DeAgostini Jazz thingy and are in NM condition, having been played about twice.

I’d like to try some industrial stuff, Nitzer Ebb, Front 242, Einsturzende Neubaten or whatever, preferably on vinyl.