Munich 2020

Coronavirus reasons?

Yes

1 Like

Shitā€™s kicking off all over the place. Geneva motorshow cancelled too.

Well thatā€™s Ā£500 down the shitter.

credit card?

SHITTER

10 Likes

I got the go ahead to go 20 mins ago, checked to see if there was any virus news relatingā€¦ :frowning_face:

Mrs says that big events are being cancelled as insurers pull the plug on insurance for business travel to large events

All of that stationary printed with the wrong year - Fuck.

Have to say,after only getting 3 pens,1 t shirt and a rega bag,Iā€™ll be extremely pissed off if I caught it at Bristol :adult:ā€šŸ¦²

6 Likes

Cancel note is on their website. How is your travel insurance guys?

Itā€™s time to start stock piling hand gel and pot noodlesā€¦oops too late :grimacing::mask:

My wife had suggested we drive over in the Porker. Pity.

Bollocks! Can cancel hotel, but will lose some money on the flight. :frowning_face:

Hi-fi Deluxe not yet cancelled.

1 Like

Iā€™m proper fucked - took the non-refundable hotel rate because hey, why on earth would I cancel?

I might get about Ā£50 back on the flight (ā‚¬70 cancellation fee IIRC) but thatā€™s it.

I was close to doing the same, but work sometimes fucks these things up so I didnā€™tā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll see how much the flight is going to lose me. Hotel rates for those dates will plummet, so I might go anyway.

1 Like

Audiophile-free weekend of drinking in Munich?

Sounds alright to me.

2 Likes

Got a mail from the Hilton group this morning that all reservations, even ā€œnon-cancellableā€ are now cancellable.

Mercure / Accor definitely need to follow suit :pray:

2 Likes

Radisson too now. Come on Accor, let me cancel.

BA now offering vouchers if you cancel any flight scheduled before trhe end of May. So if the flights donā€™t get cancelled nearer the time at least I can get that. No word from Accor?