Music To Look Forward To (New Releases)

That will be perfect for the MiL. Let me know when you finish the knitting and I’ll transfer the money

Fixt, but you couldn’t afford it…

They are all good , my fave is queen of the minor key

I would love letters from sinners and strangers released on vinyl,very much

Me too, but it has never been released.
Although it is on Signature Sounds who released her other stuff on vinyl so all things are possible!

Well I have bought Sinners and Strangers, Sea of Tears and Queen of a Minor Key.

So very, very true. Maybe we could come to some arrangement - installments, perhaps?

No problem! I would be willing to do the job over several weeks, knitting needle by knitting needle, but would need payment upfront. I may need as much as 19.50 Euro to buy a recently advertising record collection if a bidding war breaks out with @OzzyOzzyOzzyOiOiOi

This could work, though I have already bid £20 for the collection. I may forgo the records and just bid for the shelving if we could come to a suitable arrangement. Indeed, I may change the target completely as the MiL is a decent old girl but my mother, on the other hand…

They are playing at The Stables MK near me in Feb. Just bought a couple of tickets. Only £10 each and I quite liked the last album.

Will be my first jazz gig :sunglasses: Nice…

I might have a look later. MK’s not that far from here. I have all their albums. I like their “slightly” edgy style.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15380599_605952556274199_3533008047466609901_n.jpg?oh=c8a5a460036d711683e1e293db8554f6&oe=58EED660

Due February 2017

Pre-ordered this yesterday, Due February some time

Fleet Foxes new record in June http://fleetfoxes.co/news

Mastodon and Goldfrapp tomorrow.

I have issues, I know.

That’s certainly a novel pairing.

Just downloaded both of them via Spotify.

I shall be producing a breathy electro pop death metal megamix at work today.

Fixt

Or Nightwish as it is known.

LCD Soundsystem…

He’s certainly talking it up!