MWC DEPTHMASTER 1000m Tritium-tube diver's watch

I love this watch, I love everything about the design, and I think it’s the best all-rounder tool watch that you can buy for the money, full stop. But I still have ridiculous numbers of watches, and this one’s barely been worn.

The spec is superb - Helium valve, very well-finished 316L SS case, ceramic bezel with lumed markings, all-night glowing Tritium tube indexes and hands, 1000m depth rating, sapphire crystal, NH-35 automatic movement, screwed lug bars, ultra-legible dial with date, and built like a tank while not being stupidly huge.

This one was new in 2020 but has been little worn, and is almost mint aside from a light mark on one side (2nd pic) - which is nothing like as obvious as the pic makes it look.

It’s full set complete with the excellent aluminium mini flight case and its original unworn black NATO plus a black tropic-style strap and a blue/yellow NATO.

Dimensions:

Lug width: 24mm
Case diameter: 44mm
Case width max: 47mm inc crown
Case length: 48mm lug to lug
Case depth: 15mm
Weight: 140g

Currently sold-out, RRP is just shy of £500, this one is yours for £235 including UK mainland postage.

9 Likes

ummm, sold:) I hope

1 Like

as in I’ll buy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to Bob, this is indeed sold, if one of the mods wouldn’t mind nailing the door shut on it now, ta!