My first record

Wow not a bad thing at all! I can kind of hear a little bit, what you mean. Flattered by the comparison, anyway - that’s a classic tune!

Re the master - it’s 24/44.1 and yes theoretically I could sell you a copy. I’m wondering what’s the maximum that Bandcamp offers? I’m not sure if you can get the 24bit one on there? So I guess you could just get it on there, and then if it doesn’t offer the 24bit version, I can just send it to you. Or if it definitely doesn’t offer that, then we can do it separately from Bandcamp. I’ll see if I can find out. I could’ve sworn I’ve bought a 24bit album from Bandcamp, but I could be imagining it. I certainly uploaded it there at that quality.

1 Like

It’s 24/44.1 already :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Excellent, that makes life easier for both of us. I’ll buy it from bandcamp…

1 Like

Hmm, just bought Nick’s album from bandcamp, and now I’m wondering why my youngest daughter has an account linked to my credit card there…

Cos she’s a switched on young lady who is beginning to feel her musical feet :+1: and has an old man who doesn’t have a Scooby.

Just think of it as nurturing the next generation of music lovers. Well worth a bit of short term financial pain :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. Would have been nice if she’d asked though.

Although thinking about it, there’s every possibility she chose her moment when I was happy drunk, did ask, and I set up the account for her and promptly forgot about it…

Mate, the amount of money I have spent because my kids have inherited the music loving gene is monumentally epic, but now they are recommending stuff for me to listen to.

Money well spent :+1:

1 Like

If I turn up with the tape recorder & pay the cash, can I make my own? :grinning:

3 Likes

Haha, yeah if you really want to!

Listened to a bit of this last night. Suffice to say I have just bought the download. Nice work @Nick_Dartmoor

2 Likes