New computer .. why, what now ? What is this thread about now?

VB

I am told we will be fully glazed by Friday. Busy week as the garage is being demolished to make a bit more space in the garden prior to the landscapers getting going. Probably about 3 weeks left.

Oh yes, lest I forget: :fu:

1 Like

Are they speshul Windows? :clown_face:

Yes. They will fit the apertures nicely, keep in the heat and keep out the cold. I am told they are Crittal style windows so the french doors should look something like this:

2 Likes

Mmm,… I remember Crittal windows, bloody awful things :roll_eyes: I’m sure the new ones are an improvement. Are they bifolds?

No. I dislike bifolds. They are french doors with sidelights. There is no toplight though. This bespoke double glazing had better be worth the feckin’ wait though.

1 Like

Delete System32 :+1:

No worries.

Sounds expensive. Are you IR35 registered.?

Fixed it you useless fucks.

Went for lunch, 4 pints of Mad Jack’s Ha’ (session ipa), rack o’ ribs (glazed), rarebit macaroni cheese, house chips, peanut butter cheesecake. Walk round lake with dog.

Came back refreshed, hard reboot. Done.

12 Likes

You’re nobody without a top light.

1 Like

3 Likes

Transoms :sleeping:

1 Like

Do the doors open flat against the wall :thinking:

1 Like

Alas no. Perpendicular.

Esther’s ?

1 Like

Are you sure she’s trans ?

VB

2 Likes

If only someone had given some good techy advice.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

@freefallrob normally advises a rusty nail for them…

3 Likes

Not technically a clean reboot tho eh?

Transom Window–A horizontal, rectangular window placed directly above a door window. These small windows are often sectioned by trim and allow additional light to enter the home when placed above an exterior window. When placed above interior doors, the purpose of transoms is usually ornamental :fu:

3 Likes