New man in the killing room

Hi People,
As you can guess i am new here, signed up some time ago but haven’t yet introduced myself.
Well not a lot to say but my passion first is music, anything that keeps me seated,my head bobbing,my feet tapping and a a smile on my face, second is the hifi, for ever evolving, tinkering a weekly pastime.
Thirdly Gin, more Gin and then even more Gin, it’s the lubricant for mt ears (or so i tell the wife).
Forth, keeping an eye out for a bargain, but it’s only a bargain when i improve on what i have.
I was a member on another site, the name for some reason i struggle to remember, i do remember it going
very conservative and extremely politically correct. I see alot of names i recognise who have changed over.
Well it’s good to say hello
Si

12 Likes

Welcome. Gin is nearly always a very good idea.

All forms of alcohol abuse are welcomed, feel free to chronicle yours in the booze thread.

Wilkommen!

Music, dance, (hi-fi) and gin. The stuff of life.

If you believe that, you’ll believe anything. We’re also a bunch of cunts.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Pull up a pew. It’s nice here and nowhere near as anarchic (acerbic is OK) as some lesser, more commercial sites would have you believe.
Hi-fi doesn’t feature a lot, music does :slight_smile:

Totally agree, music keeps us young

1 Like

Newbie intro’s - are we turning into fucking AOS.:rage:

11 Likes

Who has twisted your titties today then grumpy-bollocks? Did you have Bournemouth to win 1-0 against City?

:innocent:

4 Likes

I’m always grumpy - just look at my tag line.

1 Like

Fucking landing page.

2 Likes

I like Gin

Everybody should fuck AOS.

It’s already been well and truly fuct :hankey: