New, new Top Gear

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

I haven’t seen it. I think it is brilliant. Best one ever. The not having Clarkson in it is the best bit.

2 Likes

They managed to find someone who knows less about cars while being more of a cunt. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

When was it about knowing about cars?

1 Like

Noel Edmunds sort of era. Doing reviews of Vauxhall Vivas.

Gobby twats make it unwatchable (again).

2 Likes

I was unlucky enough to catch a chunk of a recent episode set in Ethiopia I think which was tedious beyond belief, which was just the thing as I needed something to help me sleep.

1 Like

It works better than the previous ‘New’ iterations, but that’s not saying much…

I say bring back Janet Trewin and her serious reports on things like falling asleep at the wheel.

This^^^

It was s’alrite I guess. Scripting needs to improve so that it seems more natural.

2 Likes

saw the first one and it wasn’t as awful as Chris Evans or Mott the blank being at the help. Admittedly having lived in Yorkshire a while back I am insulated against ‘the northerns’ and so didn’t immediately change channels.
I need to watch the 2nd one at some point but it could have been worse, much worse.

Edited to add: Watched the 2nd one - it was much much worse, I watched until the end of the Tesla test and then just couldn’t stand the stupidity any longer. At least with Clarkson, Hammond and May there is a modicum of self awareness and on occasion wit, these 3 just seem to think being a cunt to each other without history or context is a substitute for humor so i switched off.

1 Like

I accidentally watched it. Childish! Won’t be watching it again.

When was it not childish?

That’s the best thing about it!

1 Like