Have fun day guys!
Any causalities from last night?
Pork pies in car, still warm and I feel hungry…
Have a goodie chaps.
Pete’s Chilli will be a devastator ! 
Are there power cables spare, I use a hydra and it causes a black hole for all that are not in use !
I am bringing a couple.
Every tape deck I have is packed in the car and I’m away. See you guys in a bit (well 3 hrs probs).
I have decided to charge a £10 entrance fee for all r2rtards…
…per machine 
The train has left on time, which is nice.
Have a great day guys. Be thinking of you while I walk the dogs in the drizzle.
have a great time.
Have a great day guys, I’m sure you will!
Have a fun day. 


Green light is go, you jammy bastards. Have fun. 
Is the coffee served yet ?

What’s the power amp?
It looks like @edd9000’s DIY Aleph 10.

