North East Bake Off (NEBO)

IMPORTANT URGENT NOTICE! Please read.

Due to unforeseen circumstances NEBO 13 will take place at a different venue. Please see image below for updated details…

4 Likes

This year’s NEBO was really good.

1 Like

Many thanks Mr G

1 Like

All the NEBO’s i’ve been to have been top notch, a great mix of kit, banter and beer

1 Like

I do fancy attending one, I’ve not managed it yet!

2 Likes

Go for it.

1 Like

Please feel free to come to NEBO 13. It would be great to see some new faces as well as the vanguard. It really is a fun day out.

3 Likes

Only a month to go. Lets have a great day guys as usual. Please come along if you are anywhere near, all welcome.

1 Like

Do you live in or around the North East Of the UK? Are you an Audiophile? Fancy a day of listening to great music on some great audio equipment? Why not pop into the Nursery Inn Hartlepool on Saturday 13th May from 11am to 22:30pm. It;s a fun day out for audio enthusiasts and most importantly music lovers.

Looks like this is cancelled!

1 Like

All sorted Micky. Not without a sh1t load of stress though. The date remains the same but i had to find another venue. See image for details…

This is a new thread to share information about NEBO 13 (North East Bake Off) which due to unfortunate circumstances could not be held at the previously arranged venue. It will now be held at the Billingham Synthonia club on Teesside (see details in the image below). Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further information via the NEBO Facebook page (Messenger) or email me at stevep@progzilla.com
Please accept my profound apology for any inconvenience though necessary changes were brought about by matters beyond my control. For those who may need to rearrange accommodation there is a Premier Inn at Cole Lane, Wolviston which is only a short taxi ride away. Billingham Railway station is a ten minute walk and there is ample parking and easy loading facilities. I plan to visit and gather more information on Saturday 29th April and will post updates here and the NEBO Facebook page as i gather more facts. I hope this doesn’t deter anyone from making the journey. NEBO has a history of adapting to new surroundings and rising to the challenges they present. Can i ask for another show of hands just so i have an idea of who will be coming and what equipment you intend to bring. See you down there!

Thought we already had a thread for this?

There is Kevin but i have had to start another one due to unforeseen circumstances resulting in us losing our venue and having to change to another. Please see the above post.

No you didn’t.

10 Likes

:joy:

What is the status of this event ?

Brucer2 it is an bake off for Audio enthusiasts in the North East of the UK. Its status is that it will be happening on the 13th May. We had to find a new venue which is the Synthonia cricket club in Billingham Teesside. 10am-22:30. We play some great music through some great hifi that people bring along, drink beer, eat food and basically enjoy a great day of fun. That is pretty much the status.

Well, despite just about everything conspiring against us NEBO 13 is happening today. If you are in the Teesside area and would like to call in please do.

1 Like