Northampton Bake off - Sat 23rd March

Thanks to Nick for a very relaxing day with great company and food to match.:+1:

1 Like

Thanks Nick for a super day. Great food, company & hifi. Was lovely catching up with everyone.

Both systems sounded very nice. Musical, smooth & easy to listen to for hours. I also saw Jim not sitting in the sweetspot, and thought for a moment I had entered a parallel universe !

5 Likes

Thanks to Nick for another great day of food, music and conversation. It was great to catch up with everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks you Nick for a great day. Good music on some very good systems plus chilli which I had second helpings even though I’m on a diet.
Nice to see old faces again.

2 Likes

Thanks for coming guys, good to see everyone. A shame Steve and Mickey couldn’t make it. It was nice to hear Stephen’s home built phono stage and Daves SUT too. I’m just munching my way through left over pork pies, cakes and beer :smile:

7 Likes

Many thanks for another great day. The system sounds good as always, and the house is looking sharp.
Nice to have heard some good music, and put the world, to rights

1 Like

Thanks Nick for another wicked sessions of kit, banter, music and food.

1 Like

Hi,

Big thanks to Nick for putting on a great bake off. It was great meet everyone. It was a very enjoyable day.

Some great sounds on offer.

Also my car survived the experience.

1 Like

Cheers Nick - a very enjoyable day.

Both systems sounding good, although the vinyl based one was obviously better :smiley:

Tasty chilli and Greggs ubiquitous brownies were delish as usual.

Thanks to @Cambs13 for the lift in his new beemer - best get those indicators fixed though Stu :wink:

2 Likes

Fixed?! You cheeky individual. They are not even fitted ! Should have gone to Specsavers Jim…

1 Like

Food was eaten, music was played, rubbish was talked and the (specifically my) kit didn’t explode.

However, there were times when there was comparison of the same albums on equipment, veering dangerously close to being a hifi related activity…

1 Like