6 Likes

13 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

17 Likes

Looks like an epic bake. Enjoy folks.

2 Likes

Welcome to the lastest episode of Pete’ll Fix It :joy:

That is a beautiful looking (and presume sounding) set up.

5 Likes

Great day
Fantastic system and superb house. Thanks Nick for having us all and feeding us and entertain us all day.

6 Likes

Thanks to Nick for a very enjoyable day. Great food, great music, great company. It was great to meet a few people who I hadn’t spoken to in yonks.

6 Likes

Thank Nick for having us and feeding and watering! I really enjoyed today, was great to catch up with everyone!

6 Likes

Just slumped with a cuppa after dropping Edd and Jim off.

Huge thanks Nick for hosting this: I love your home, and I love your system - easily the most effortless and easy-to-enjoy system I’ve heard in a while, and just as stunning to look at: WHAT a listening room.

Great bake-off, great company - really good buzz, really good to see some old faces that it’s been WAY too long since we last met, and some new ones as well!

PROPER bake-off :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Thanks to all that came. Really enjoyed the day, it flew by way too fast. Looking forward to the next one but not the washing up :grin:

8 Likes

Had a great time even though it was short ! Thanks Nick and you guys !! Fantastic music room :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Someone left this in the kitchen. Unless it’s my copy ?

2 Likes

Thanks Nick for hosting, had a great day. The Acapellas are perfect in your fantastic room :star_struck:

Huge thanks to Pete and Rick for setting up the Xerxes. Listening to it now and it’s sounding spot on. You might be right about this vinyl malarkey :+1:

8 Likes

Many thanks Nick, for a great day. Plenty of good food, music, and banter. Special thanks to Pete, for the luscious mini bakewell tartlets. YUM!
Petior’s traveling repair service provided some entertainment. A master he is.
Lovely home and fantastic views. Even the weather didn’t spoil the view.
Glad to see you looking so healthy. Good luck with the rest of the treatment. Let’s hope this knocks it on the head.

12 Likes