Northants Bake off Sat March 11th

Nice moody pic of Nick’s listening room, with no one in it.

16 Likes

I thought it sounded great in the improv kitchen system - you nabbed a proper bargain with that :ok_hand:

3 Likes

It’s your copy Nick. I put it on the Roksan to try it out.

1 Like

:+1:

Looks like a great time was had :grin:

Thanks Nick for a great day. You’ve done a fantastic job with the house and the listening room and system are great.
Good to catch up with people and meet some new ones.

4 Likes

I’m trying to place people in the pictures.

The cracker with the crackers is obvious

IMG_20230311_150720~3

It took me a minute to work out junior wizard / meth dealer @Spenagio (I hope)

7F7D5607-143F-46C9-A192-331C0E556F58~2

but are you the guy with the tatts?

3 Likes

I am that guy

1 Like

Thanks for hosting a great bakeoff Nick. Seriously lovely house and listening rooms.

1 Like

The cracker with the crackers - I was sort of pondering Sodders @Mrs_Maureen_OPinion ?
But I’m not at all sure, because he used to sport that slightly disheveled cool, eccentric, whacky academic look, but…

Didn’t manage to sell any drugs, but had a superb afternoon, great company, host, food and music. @Myrman Nick thank you so much for letting me turn up, loved your place and the room/system is something to be proud of :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Simply bloody brilliant day. Thanks for having me, Nick. Fab house. Fab food. Fab company that its been ace to catch up with.

5 Likes

Very sorry to have missed this, looked great :+1:. Next time……

3 Likes

Came down to the kitchen this morning to find yesterday’s paper left open on this page :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Cheers for a splendid bake off Nick, I had a lovely time meeting up again with some regulars, catching up with old friends that I’ve not seen for ages and meeting new folk!
Big thanks to Paul and Edd for the mini road-trip too.
What a superb gaff…and the views! - The conversion you’ve done on your Mum’s old bungo is simply stunning :heart_eyes:
Listening room and system sounding great…s’funny, I’m sure I’ve seen those speakers before somewhere…:wink:

7 Likes

My first thought was -

But then I thought - “Sounds like she thinks you need a second TT”… :ok_hand:

10 Likes

What I thought I looked like…

vs reality -

8 Likes

Where’s Mary?