Park like a cunt (and other driving fuckwittery)

Who the fuck would think this is ok? What a cunt.

4 Likes

Someone needs to do the tyres on thatā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe an elderly gentleman who broke down and has gone to telephone his local garage?

Or a cunt.

7 Likes

Or a still from a video ?

Like a glove.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Someone parked like a cunt on line of route yesterday. Got clipped by a passing lorry by the looks of things. The blokeā€™s face was a picture; on the telephone saying he canā€™t believe whatā€™s happenedā€¦

It was tight to pass, actually. Accounting for the length of the bus, less than 20cm between bus and parked carsā€¦:sunglasses:

1 Like

If you come round Queens Square a tad too quick :slight_smile:

They really should paint them in bright colours so that drivers can spot them :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

No funny pictures, but the road outside our house seems to be getting worse and worse.

Itā€™s straight, mostly parked on both sides so quite narrow, and despite having a 20 mph limit some people still drive like absolute tools down it. Particularly at night.

You only have to misjudge it slightly and youā€™ve driven up the arse of a parked car.

A couple weeks ago something hit a new model Defender so hard that it tore the driverā€™s side rear wheel clean off, pushed it ~3 feet onto the pavement, and trashed the Audi it was parked next to.

Sunday night I woke with a start to a crashing sound which I thought was something falling over in the house. I got up and looked around but couldnā€™t find anything.

Judging by the amount of broken ā€œcar plasticā€ in the morning it was another crash.

This morning, same place as the Defender, trashed Mini and trashed VW Tiguan that it had been pushed into.

I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on. Maybe the scourge of laughing gas.

This is nuts. Absolutely nothing the driver could have done to avoid it. Amazingly there was only minor injuries to the Kia, no one seriously hurt or I wouldnā€™t post it. Cars are so much safer now.

Tire pops off truck, causes car to flip on Chatsworth freeway - YouTube

Not so the truck driver tho. Wheels donā€™t fly off like that unless something is very wrong. Cunt. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

And it didnā€™t look like he was about to stop.

Someone slipped the nuts on before releasing the jack then forgot to tighten them.

1 Like

Iā€™m just going to leave this here.

14 Likes

Y?

1 Like

Y what?

1 Like

Despicable Me Lol GIF