Park like a cunt (and other driving fuckwittery)

Proof that BMW and Audi drivers are cunts

“The answers were unambiguous: self-centred men who are argumentative, stubborn, disagreeable and unempathetic are much more likely to own a high-status car such as an Audi, BMW or Mercedes.”

4 Likes

In other words - men

3 Likes

No we’re not, fuck off.

9 Likes

Yes, but what about Porsches?

2 Likes

And not change the tyres when needed?

2 Likes

No research was required, this was a given

8 Likes

I thought the point of owning a Porsche was to moan about how broken it got every time you so much as touch, let alone drive, it.

4 Likes

Yer not wrong.

I always knew TVR were years ahead of the Germans… and Lotus

1 Like

Link thing doesn’t work.

Fuck the Torygraph anyway.

2 Likes

Limited scope for cuntiness in between long spells of repairs in the garage.

I suppose you could always still waive your Porker key fob around ostentatiously when you walk into the pub/ coffee shop/ office etc.

1 Like

Lol. It’s actually quite embarrassing when people spot it. People assume things about you when they see it. :pensive:

Has always been thus.

Aldi today

Our guess is that this is a courtesy car being used while the panzer of choice or cattlewagon is being serviced.

Feckin’ disgraceful.

2 Likes

Ha, Clio amateur.

I like to park my 7m sprinter van sideways across 3 or 4 spaces.

Feckin’ pleb. You need a fat porker if you are seeking to do the blocking 4 spaces thing with a bit of panache:
(Photo was taken by the Domestic Antipodean who was jogging laps around Sefton Park).

The driver was still there 45 minutes later furiously texting and ignoring people wanting to park with absolutely no fucks being given whatsoever as the DA made her way home.

2 Likes

What makes this even worse is we all know that a Panamera will fit into a tiny space, like a single garage, easily. No need for a double. Maybe his suspension is fucked and he can’t move.

11 Likes

I believe so, and his farmer’s are no laughing matter either :grapes: :grapes:

Maybe Jim could attach a pipe from his arse to the suspension for the inevitable event of the pump failing again. There’d be no shortage of pressure…

1 Like

It would end up looking like a monster truck.

4 Likes