Pick me a 4 seat convertible

Convertible = tick
4 seats = tick
electric = hipster tick

https://the2cvshop.co.uk/electric2cv.htm

1 Like

I once considered a 4 seat convertible. They all seem a bit crap. Two seats is the way to go for a convertible, or one if you must.

If you absolutely must have 4 seats then get an Evoque convertible, and a balaclava.

Ive only been out in a convertible once as a passenger, and have to say I felt a cunt

Probably speaks more about me than the car though

Was it worth the 3 years of incarceration?

2 Likes

Me too - @PapaLazarou 's porker…
…and it broke down :crazy_face: @Tons_of_fun had to rescue us.

4 Likes

Had a clapped-out mk2 Sprite back in '75-6. That put me off both sports cars and convertibles thereafter.

Fucking Porsche killer. That’s two now, I wonder how you’ll break the 911? :rofl:

Don’t be coming near mine.

1 Like
1 Like

Rear seats suitable for legless passengers only, especially with a large driver

Some lovely old cars suggested but unfortunately my pockets aren’t deep enough to afford both a crippling horological addiction and running a jag or other british ‘sports’ car.
Did briefly look at a 911, then read about IMS bearings, shat myself and did a swift u-turn.
An old pre GM SAAB 900 is something I’d love but again parts and running would be spendy so not really on the cards.
4 seats are a sop to the mrs as she likes to think it’s be used for the 4 of us. in reality 70% of my driving is just me, 29% it’s me and either a kid or the wife and 1% all of us. still we have to have the option. fucks sake.

Do you really?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Romeo-Spider-3-2-JTS-V6-2WD-Very-Rare/114313630228?hash=item1a9d9f9214:g:fVwAAOSwmThfFXaJ

You read the bit about not having deep pockets for bills? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s what car rental is for.

Or her fucking car but Noooooo…

1 Like

Buy the XK.

They’ll never go in the back twice…

1 Like

This is true of all 4-seat convertibles I have been in. In the back with roof down = head blown off.
In the back with roof up = no room for head

1 Like

Most have no room for legs in the back either

The XK has a luggage shelf with back rests

Passengers? In a convertible? :man_shrugging:

Mid 90s Audi A4 convertible has the best lines of any mainstream bunch. Almost flawless.

4 Likes