Pick me a Scooby (that went RONG) including exploration into Dacia & giving up

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s clapped out but I do like it. The engine is fantastic but thirsty, 225000 miles and no smoke. I don’t put much water in it either.

1 Like

It’s a beautiful thing👍

Nice low mileage Legacy saloon automatic - Japanese import

1 Like

Are you sure? Because of the shite emissions and mpg the tax is silly.

But ignoring all that (as I have in the past) forester 2.5xt with pedders suspension fitted is better that most Impreza and not a chav look.

It’s that or a mortgage to get a 2 door Impreza or Sti forester

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Friend in the Caymans has almost exactly this, and is besotted with it - nice little Q-car if you can resist lairy strapon bits.

1 Like

It’s amazing and no one suspects the speed. The only issue is I remember the good days when I behaved and got over 12mpg. Alas mine was tuned to an inch of its life and my right foot is pretty heavy. I suspect you could get a decent 15-18mpg on a standard one :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep, but Rob has to scratch this itch judging by his posts, I give it about 8 weeks… :rofl:

2 Likes

I lasted 6 months before I went electric. The fuel expense was that bad that I couldn’t bare to go to a petrol station for 2 years I had the electric after.

Would do it again though. If only I could afford a 2 door Subaru

1 Like

Agree with Hoops, a Legacy Spec B with the right spec would give you a fun AWD car. I dont think you can get a Tuned by STi variant for your budget but maybe you can as that would make for a fun family cruiser. Very reliable cars that make up for it by drinking like bastards.

1 Like

If I could afford to run it, I would of liked a forester

1 Like

Evo VI

This.

Meh, no Boxer engine.

Mazda for the win

1 Like

Saving for one of those :crazy_face:

Shouldn’t take you long, they’re peanuts!

1 Like

Not when you factor in the monthly engine change…

And fuel…

And oil…

1 Like