Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Does she make teddies too?

No, just wears them :rofl:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t you be eating vast quantities of meat or something? :thinking:

Me? Maybe later, but doubt it. I’m at a wedding today with apparently 430 guests, I’m not holding out much hope for any of the food to be much cop tbh. Could be the mother of all buffets… :astonished:

5 Likes

last night, roast rib of beef carved at the table and all the trimmings

the dripping roasted potatoes were particularly good

3 Likes

Is that the uni canteen or were you at your club ?

VB

2 Likes

Simpsons in the Strand

Why is there a rasher of bacon on your plate? :thinking:

1 Like

The little bowl is honey and mustard dip (freshly mixed in front of me)

3 Likes

Proper pork scratchings??? Blisteringly hot as they’ve just come out of the oven…Drool…

Not hot, but deffo freshly done today.

Burger king Woolwich?

4 Likes

Sausage and mash, made with Calnan Bros made sausages.
Proper !

1 Like

Couldn’t you get any Richmond skinless? :rofl:

Sold out :disappointed:

You need to get in quick :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I went to school with a lad who lived 80m from me who would only eat Walls sausages, Heinz baked beans and chips, every fucking day for tea. And I mean every day of his life until 16 when he went into the Army.

Mind, I used to work with a guy who would only drink Coca Cola and eat KFC or fried chicken, pork pies, crap sausages or burgers. No greens at all and only white sliced bread or chips. He ate sweets and cakes most of the day. When he travelled on business, he ate McDonalds only. He was type 2 diabetic then didn’t change his lifestyle and became type 1. Won’t make 50, he is early 30s.

I knew a guy the same, he was a lorry driver and told me that his ideal diet would be egg, chips and beans 3 times a day. His company sent him to Ethiopia to drive a crane from Addis Ababa to a port on the Red Sea coast, he wasn’t impressed with the food :rofl:

Ann’s doing lamb chops for dinner, accompanied by sauteed spuds and this mixture of sprouts, onions and leeks. :heart_eyes: I’m issuing a gale warning for East London & Essex. :laughing:

3 Likes