Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

I’m battening down in Oxfordshire Bruv :flushed:

1 Like

3 Likes

Never mind that, don’t you need to get it cleared under the Paris Agreement on Climate Change ?

VB

Forget that, someone needs to phone the man with small hands and tell him we haven’t just been taken out by Putin…

1 Like
1 Like

Bakewell flapjack. Not sure what to make of it, tbh.

At least it isn’t ‘festive’ bakewell flapjack with random mince & spicing added.

Regarding what to make of it, I’d suggest a beer mat a la MWS

Needs to be battered and deep fried :kissing:

There’s nothing in the key ingredients that screams a clash of flavours, so I’d give it a punt.

It was quite nice - unsurprisingly bakewell meets flapjack, but I’m not convinced it’s better than either of them.

I find a flapjack to be a good basis for adding other flavours in, but it’s a bit dull to just have a plain one. Needs the excitement of fruit and other flavours thrown in. Even just a pinch of salt would be a good start.

It reminds me of something unexpected I saw on a website once. But given that you’ve eaten it perhaps we’ll just leave it at that …

VB

Never understood how people eat the same shit daily

Anyway my lunch

7 Likes

These.
https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/gb/groceries/love-corn-smoked-bbq-roasted-corn-snack-115g?langId=44&storeId=10151&krypto=16WxDcrC0RUTp3c4wE1YYKrM3mFZPuHseiUwRcLjreM2KCyqrefZ30ld5dmjA83m88LIpAfxBlQXdHYRO7QSYuwph4jbu8IFc2jWPeGS5mF6%2BczSaLKEOvorI1F6wdsbPGu1UxetXKpMpuOZiRxXFvg0tbmqhy2JUKevpOFNm04%3D&ddkey=https%3Agb%2Fgroceries%2Flove-corn-smoked-bbq-roasted-corn-snack-115g

Flapjacks reach their peak with sultanas and good honey. Nothing else needed.

BTW, a pinch of salt should be compulsory in EVERY foodstuff.

1 Like

Just opened my biffday choccies, mmmmmm, now what shall I have, cherry, ginger or coffee…:thinking:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Fabada (pork & white bean stew).

pop a cherry

Aldi Panettone is a bit nice :smiley: