Pork Faff Therapy/ What are you eating?

Should be cheese sauce.

2 Likes

hmmm with a curry

You are so fixed in your views.

Chinese chilli belly pork.

6 Likes

@anon14766838 Iā€™ve never been overly enamoured with (tinned) kidney beans, and my wife actively disliked them, but this is now one of our favourites. Tried a new recipe last night and the ginger/ green chilli tadka at the end is a great touch.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an awesome, and very simple, cauliflower recipe in the MJ book. Soak florets in water for 30 mins with a bit of salt. Ajowan and ginger- fry tsp of ajowan seeds, then garlic and ginger chopped fine for a min, then tsp turmeric- then chuck the cauliflower in, lifting it out of the water by hand (i.e. so some water gets transferred) then chopped green chillis and a bit of extra salt, stick the lid on and cook till itā€™s done. :+1:

1 Like

ta :+1: got load of cauliflower recipes, but fancied this one as it was cooked whole. I followed the recipe but her timings were out and the cauliflower cooked quicker than I anticipated. The yoghurt marinade was a bit sour for me. Louise thought it was ok.

Lamb heart casserole. About an hour to go.

2 Likes

You canā€™t beat a heartā€¦goes especially well with pulses :smiley:

3 Likes

you are on a rich vein of form Jim.

2 Likes

Pancake Day today!

Absolute scenes in Funzie

5 Likes

Well I didnā€™t quite manage a plateful like that, but I did chomp my way through seven of the delightful things.

Full.

1 Like

=

5 Likes

But a good heart is hard to find these days.:roll_eyes:

Seafood mornay (cod, calamari, mussels and king prawns) with a cheesy panko topping, chips and peas.

8 Likes

Calamari is the best mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

4 Likes

Someone appears to have thrown up next to your chips :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Calamari is shit of THE highest order

1 Like

Wrong

4 Likes