Property pr0n - speaker ID please

I think the amp is Leben, as suggested. Could also be Luxman or Accuphase, but it looks exactly like a Leben I saw and heard at Hornucopia’s house.

Indeed it does. But I guess it’s actually thin cladding over a structural steel which had to go in when two rooms were knocked into one. Likewise the timbers down the walls might be covering projecting masonry needed to give enough loadbearing area under the steel’s ends. White would have been tidier, as we can see from the other knockthrough on the right.

VB

1 Like

They both look old school 70’s?
Amp, Marantz? Speakers??

Wharfedale and Luxman.

1 Like

Today’s contestants have clearly reached Peak Designer with all the Herman Miller and a Vitsœ rig that must have cost the same as some people’s houses

but wait, they’ve gone designer audio as well. Grado, Schiit Lyr, and a record deck.

Any ideas on the vinyl source? Rega?

Wank.

Not heard of them before.

German?

3 Likes

Maybe he’s thinking of Wankmiller ?

VB

German wanks are efficient and well performed. Not too much room for spontaneity with the standard Frau but they will shout ‘Rouse’ in your face if that’s your kink.

1 Like

Lovely people

1 Like

Don’t forget the designer mutt…

I just read that as ‘muff’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Probably that as well…

1 Like

Even I know these are Meridians.

Today’s lust object has it all

• in Bristol
  • concrete frame
  • double height atrium
  • giant Vitsœ jenga
  • double my budget :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Love it.

1 Like

Love the Crittall windows and doors. That looks like it would be quite a noisy environment with all those hard polished surfaces though.

1 Like

Definitely in need of DSP. Hence the Meridians.

2 Likes

Have a word with yerself :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Much nicer than feckin’ bi-folds or some uPCV French windows.

Not just nicer, it’s actually The Law (along with the Vitsœ) for this kind of house :slightly_smiling_face: