Qobuz

They don’t make you click on it or listen to it, so what is the problem ?

I swapped to Amazon HD. Too many gaps for me in the catalogue, Amazon isn’t perfect but it’s a lot better. I pay a bit more but that’s for a family plan.

Qobuz did my head in. Very up it’s own arse.

The selections and recommended sections. I used it for two years swapping to amazon hd is cheaper and better recommends. A problem no but it was an irritant

I agree, I found Tidal deeply irritating. Not sure I’d go as far as choosing Amazon though!

We all contribute to a dystopian future, one way or another.

1 Like

Ooh, the latest version of Logitech Media Server has a plug-in that integrates online music libraries. So all my Qobuz albums are suddenly in my main library. Sweeeeeeeeet…

(This will soon create all sorts of tagging angst, sigh.)

1 Like

Oops, that’s a big chunk of Roon’s value proposition.

My paid subscription starts on Friday.

I’ve bought another dog, haven’t I. :angry:

Is this built in to the server, or a 3rd party plugin?

You need version 8 and then activate a plugin, although it’s by the guy who develops the software, Michael Herger, so it’s listed as by Logitech

1 Like

Does it work with tidal?

Tidal, Spotify and Qobuz. It adds a little logo into the corner so you can see the source.

Ooooooo. Will have a look.

I have the tidal family plan, not the cheapest but it’s a bunch of accounts that keeps the family happy.

Might have to dig out my old SBT and see if I can drive it this time around (read: not a faffin’ chance)

Can anyone point me to the correct download of the latest LMS server compatible with a Synology NAS ds 213j.

Here are the latest, nightly builds.
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.9

1 Like

You need v8 for this feature
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/index.php?ver=8.0

But I can’t see a build for Synology, you’ll have to ask on their forum.

1 Like

Maybe here.

That’s 7.9.2 as well. I don’t know what the process is for getting a Synology release, but I’m sure someone could build one.

That will probably work for me. I want to get the iplayer extra plugin which no longer works with my old LMS.