Resignation

Sounds hormonal, perhaps a power flounce is in the offing after all?

images

1 Like

Arse, i meant notice period, redundancy was the last place…

6 Likes

Dear Line Manager,

I am writing to infrom you that I wish to resign my position ZZZZ, as I have decided to (pursue another opportunity elsewhere | spend more time with my family | etc.)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the opportunitues you have provided me and I wish you and the team all the best for the future.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Penance

Doesn’t really matter anyway. Your manager will see “I’m leaving” and ignore the rest, lol. Unless you call him a cunt.

If you have to actually act responsibly but still harbour a grudge I would be happy to hand your bosses / co workers numbers to my latest stalker. Sadly he doesn’t have the panache of previous predators but he is concise and to the point. Here is is latest effort

1 Like

Im not pissed at the boss, its just not the job for me and time to move on.

I like your stalker!

1 Like

Try this.

2 Likes

Short and sweet, factual only, no reasons. If they do exit interviews, remain polite and factual, and keep any reasons positive (good things to go to, rather than bad things you’re leaving behind).

Smile and stay positive. It costs nothing.

I have usually done a letter by hand; if a separate site then email is fine.

1 Like

Done.
Called him and followed up with email.

8 Likes

Hurray, you’re free (for a bit) :tada:

1 Like

Hopefully the new job is more exciting.

1 Like

Moar betterer cover version

2 Likes

I read that and thought you were referring to the stalkers text :joy:

1 Like

good advice there

1 Like

Is that for real ?

100% sadly, this is what you get when you advertise with your contact details in print…Some more interesting ones here

1 Like

Christ !!

Scumbagging ain’t easy

Send him this,say it’s from 8 years ago and sadly you’ve let yourself go a bit since then;

2 Likes

Phill Jupitus?

7 Likes