Robert Bastanis open baffle drive units

For sale a set of drivers and 2 plate amps plus instructions to make a pair or Bastanis open baffle speakers.
The drivers are the 12 inch chrystal wide band which are about a yr old.
Compression tweeter are the gemini which on Roberts advice i turned into dipoles.
And there are 2 12 inch bass units,2 plate amps and 2 plywood horns for the tweeters.
The bass units tweeters and amps are about 8 yrs old.
There are no resistors or cable or caps with this lot as i have used them elsewhere.
There is loads on the web about these more than i can tell you.
Collection from Chichester, West Sussex,or you can sort out your own courier.I still have the boxes in the loft.
Looking for £700.00
pic 1 Chrystals.
pic 2 bass units.
pic 3&4 tweeters.
pic 5 amps.
pic 6 plywood horns

![_DSC4845_4184_co

Excuse my ignorance, but what type of speaker could these be used in? Open baffle obviously bu would the bass units sit in a sealed box? Thanks.

Yes the bass units are supposed to be in a sealed enclosure.They are only there to add a bit more bottom end.

Would you be able to point me in the direction of a suitable design for these drive units?

They are supposed to look like this when built,but the drivers do come with full instructions.

I had mine more like thisprom1
Hope thats a help as i say there is loads on the web,they were very popular kits.Robert no longer sells the kits but he is involved with club-27.com who sell almost the same kits,check them out.

That’s great thanks.

Open to offers!

Price drop £650.00.

Price drop £600.00.