Rugby A Game For Gentlemen

Funniest try ever :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many ways can France contrive to lose this game?

Unbelievable!

2 Likes

They’ve been awful in the second half. Unbelievable errors.

It’s really bizarre, so many really stupid mistakes, by Wales first half and France second.

Well that was fun, great result!

Can’t believe that France manged to butcher a 16pt lead at home

Lack of leaders for France. You play percentages when 3 scores up, and they didn’t.

Tidy, mun. Merci aux Francais pour les cadeaux.

1 Like

What is it they say " A game of two halves"? A game of 4 teams too… Did they swap jumpers at half time? That was an appalling collapse by the french, what a shame as they were top tier in the first half, showed Wales up and picked holes in them everywhere. Not that I want the French to win so much as it was a more interesting game to watch, a bit of flair on show.

There’s always been the cliche about not knowing which French team will turn up on the day, but last night they refined it a little more to which French team will turn up for this half ! Wales must consider themselves a little lucky in the end.

1 Like

I thought Guirado, Picamoles and Parra were key to France playing well. Once they were replaced, France lost their way a bit.

Conversely, Wales looked much more assured once Davies and Biggar came on at half-back.

Scotland coasting this one.
Added bonus is the BBC have Moore and Guscott on the Scotland game which means I don’t have to listen to either of them in the England game.

2 Likes

Fantastic start

1 Like

Wowza!!!

1 Like

Indiscipline again :rage:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That was a bad one…

:grin:

Ireland hanging on to it a ridiculously long time on the floor.

1 Like

Impressive first 40 from England. Well pleased with that performance.

1 Like

England worth their lead, their gain line tackling has been immense, not letting Ireland get any forward momentum