Rugby A Game For Gentlemen

Hughes needs to get away from the England coaches and the slow dive into destruction at Coventry Casuals Brand For Hire.

The folks at Cov Casuals are not happy, Daly (Saffas), Willie Le Roux, Hughes (Bris), Jake Cooper-Woolley (Stale) and 99.99% certain Stuart (Barf) are offski. In coming is… …ah no one. I hear two of their senior academy guys they wanted in the first team are also likely to be off elsewhere as they are fucked off with Cov Casuals.

Promises were made, I hear, but were not kept. Shame. They played some great rugby last year with Cips at 10. Soapy-wanger has disappointed so far.

Old Fat Prop at Cov Casuals is a dick. He wanted Cips out as he couldn’t control him. They also had issues with England and the prat EJones who selected him late, by which time Cips wanted away from Fat Prop. Glaws is a good match for him.

Fat Prop also managed to feck off Wadey, which was a big mistake.

Lots of shit going on at Cov Casuals Brand For Hire.

Lima is the wrong type of 10 for the Casuals, they needed a quicker and flatter player. Their last game the 12/13 were shockingly bad.

Bristol should try and get Robson from Cov Casuals, he is quality.

Agreed

EJ is never going to pick Robson as he is too quick for slow dumb ass Fazlet, Fazlet needs a slow 9 (hence Youngs). If he has a fast 9, he panics and fucks up.

Amazingly Robson picked :scream: Great news for him. Really happy England have picked Glaws wing Ollie Thorley, when I saw him live he was outstanding and recommended to a mate at Sale they get him at all costs.

Clifford and Hughes lucky to be included IMHO.

England squad for Ireland Test

Forwards

Jack Clifford (Harlequins), Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers), Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs), Tom Curry (Sale Sharks), Ben Earl (Saracens) *, Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers), Jamie George (Saracens), Nathan Hughes (Wasps), Maro Itoje (Saracens), George Kruis (Saracens), Joe Launchbury (Wasps), Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints), Ben Moon (Exeter Chiefs), Brad Shields (Wasps), Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins), Jack Singleton (Worcester Warriors) *, Billy Vunipola (Saracens), Mako Vunipola (Saracens), Harry Williams (Exeter Chiefs), Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons)

Backs

Chris Ashton (Sale Sharks), Mike Brown (Harlequins), Joe Cokanasiga (Bath Rugby), Elliot Daly (Wasps), Ollie Devoto (Exeter Chiefs), Owen Farrell (Saracens) captain, George Ford (Leicester Tigers), Jonny May (Leicester Tigers), Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs), Dan Robson (Wasps) *, Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs), Ben Te’o (Worcester Warriors), Ollie Thorley (Gloucester Rugby) *, Manu Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers), Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers)

*Uncapped

Em… are the Coventry Casuals Brand For Hire sure?

Coventry Casuals Brand For Hire meltdown is gaining pace.

This is going to happen I hear.

Fair assessment.

Can’t see England being higher than 3rd, we don’t have the back line togetherness or the front 5 to win.

Mako V and Itoje are penalty machines that will work against England.

Ireland, Wales, England, Scotland, France and then Italy.

My expected England side to start against Ireland

Mako V
George
Sinckler
Itoje
Kruis
Shields if fit if not Wilson
Curry
Billy V
Youngs (yeah I know)
Farrell
May
Te’o
Tuilagi
Daly
Brown

EJ loves experience.

Cole, Cowan-Dickie, Genge, Launchbury, Wilson, Robson, Ford, Cokanasiga on the bench.

Te’o and NZ 6 out, so Wilson and… hmmm. Tuilagi at 12 and over rated Exeter 13 at 13 (Slade).

Oh and Cokanasiga is out injured in training too. WTF are they trainers doing? 4 players injured in training and can’t fucking play, about time the training people were sacked.

England starting XV (485 caps)

15 Elliot Daly (Wasps, 25 caps), 14 Jonny May (Leicester Tigers, 40 caps), 13 Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 17 caps), 12 Manu Tuiagi (Leicester Tigers, 27 caps), 11 Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs, 29 caps), 10 Owen Farrell (Saracens, 65 caps), 9 Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 80 caps); 1 Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 51 caps), 2 Jamie George (Saracens, 32 caps), 3 Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 17 caps), 4 Maro Itoje (Saracens, 26 caps), 5 George Kruis (Saracens, 27 caps), 6 Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons, 8 caps), 7 Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 5 caps), 8 Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 36 caps).

Finishers (206 caps)

16 Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 7 caps), 17 Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 5 caps), 18 Harry Williams (Exeter Chiefs, 15 caps), 19 Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 68 caps), 20 Nathan Hughes (Wasps, 18 caps), 21 Dan Robson (Wasps, uncapped), 22 George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 51 caps), 23 Chris Ashton (Sale Sharks, 42 caps).

Can’t see and England win with this starting side. Daly will get found out again at 15, why oh why does EJ think he’s a 15, he is one of the best 13s out there and never plays at 13 for England. He is head and shoulders better than Slade, FFS.

I would have started Ashton over May, the guy scores tries, May can score tries.

The biggest mistake is Kruis, should have been Launchbury all day long. At least Lawes isn’t the 6. Not playing Launch against their front 5 is a real big error.

England front row is going to get beasted no matter who they pick, Cole is in a good run of form and probably should have started with Sinckler on the bench. Not a fan of George, but he has been playing well for the Sarries in their game plan, which is not Englands game plan.

This is EJ trying to sneak a win via 3 points (hence Daly). England to conceed too many penalties and lose by 15 points.

Good French try.
The Welsh could be in for a torrid time tonight

Wales always start rubbish.

Wales scrum half is too slow to get the ball out. He has been poor.

Good try Liam Williams.

Lol. “They’re shit, they’re shit, err, ninja edit, good try!”

You really are a tosser, read what is there moron.

Do fuck off cuntface

1 Like

Good post :grinning:

French too big and strong and Welsh keep dropping it.

It’s that simple so far.

I thought Wales were just hitting a wall
They just broke through!

hahahahahhahah!