Rugby A Game For Gentlemen

Oh c’mon they’re not that good

1 Like

Ooh, pre bonus point handbags…

France offer nothing in attack, and their defence isn’t much better.

Can’t believe The bogtrotters haven’t got a cricket score here, this is one of the most lacklustre French performances I’ve seen

Lol!

At last !

No way was that ball grounded.

Pity try for Les Bleus at the end.

England starting XV (523 caps)

15 Elliot Daly (Wasps, 29 caps), 14 Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs, 32 caps), 13 Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 21 caps), 12 Manu Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers, 31 caps), 11 Jonny May (Leicester Tigers, 44 caps), 10 Owen Farrell (Saracens, 69 caps) (captain), 9 Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 84 caps), 1 Ben Moon (Exeter Chiefs, 7 caps), 2 Jamie George (Saracens, 36 caps), 3 Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins, 21 caps), 4 Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 57 caps), 5 George Kruis (Saracens, 31 caps), 6 Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons, 12 caps), 7 Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 9 caps), 8 Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 40 caps)

Finishers (203 caps)
16 Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 10 caps), 17 Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 8 caps), 18 Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 84 caps), 19 Brad Shields (Wasps, 7 caps), 20 Nathan Hughes (Wasps, 21 caps), 21 Ben Spencer (Saracens, 2 caps), 22 George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 54 caps), 23 Ben Te’o (Worcester Warriors 17 caps).

Not sure what Cokanasiga has done to be excluded?

1 Like

Stupid non-selection, quote below from fat EJ

“Scotland is a difficult side, they are always at you, they play with a lot of enthusiasm and effort and have got a lot of attacking strings to their bow. Finn Russell is an exceptional player at 10 and they have got some pace on the outside so we are going to have to defend really well against them.”

From that I assume the aussie dwarf is meaning Cokanasiga can’t defend well enough. Yet he is OK with Fazlet & Daly who have the worst defensive record in the team.

Strange that Slade is back too.

1 Like

Perhaps he doesn’t think he needs him and would rather avoid the risk of injury before the world cup?

Er, no. Hasn’t stopped the dwarf beasting the players in practice and injuring them all the bloody time.

So with fast wingers and full back you pick the smallest and slowest winger in the squad over a fast big unit (who is fit and needs the experience)?

1 Like

Where’s Robson?

Robson is ill. Unlucky bastard.

Ah, thanks, missed that. He must be starting to think it’s never going to happen for him.

He is Simpson Mk2. Never to really get his chance.

Looking forward to the final round of the Six Nations tomorrow. It will be the thirteenth year in a row that three of us have got together to watch all three games. Table with good view of telly booked from midday. I must try and temper my intake as new job on Monday!

Predictions:

France by 3 scores
Wales by 1 score (heart overruling brain here)
England by 3 scores

France v Italy - meh
Ireland to narrowly beat Wales
England clinch the title

I have to hope.

2 Likes