Scroungers of the Abattoir

Sounds good, perfect.

Does she have furniture for it to sit on already?

I have some mordaunt short MS10i Pearls* (I think*) in the loft doing nothing, they still look smart in sort of Rosewood and have grilles etc.

FOC to you and your mate.

1 Like

Well, free is even better, as long as @spider doesnā€™t mind. :slight_smile:

I have a spare rega arm if anyone has a turntable with a rega cutout.

Sorry being at work ā€˜multitaskingā€™ ahemā€¦ I didnā€™t see Tims postā€¦oopsā€¦

Perhaps this thread could be merged with the other similar freebies one into a ā€œFreeloading Vultures Hover Hereā€ thread to maximise potential butthurtā€™nā€™lolz? :+1:

1 Like

If you taint my favourite thread, I will fuck you up.

2 Likes

Mmmā€¦ Playful!

Would you like to play The Rape Game?

I already have. He lost.

No problem whatever will suit your friend. :+1:

Anyone got a spare pair of bi-wire speaker jumper leads for sale or loan for a couple of months whilst I sort the room change?

Banana plugs one end preferred. Either banana or spade tā€™other end is fine.

Only just realised the hi-rez mini-moncayo flying leads are single, not biwire. Doh!

Do the terminals accept bare wire? If so just cut up a bit of twin cable or old bit of speaker cable. Itā€™ll do the same thing as some fancy jumpers.

3 Likes

any spare bit of cable will do - old mains cable cut up - old speaker cable.

1 Like

I think I have a pair to loan you. Wherefor art thou?

Within the balcony up the festive Edinburgh, dearest Romeo. :grinning:

Iā€™ll pm details. :+1:

Thanks Malbec and Ziggy.

Yes, I do have an old bit for cutting up, but Iā€™m more in the mood for just cutting corners to get to some kind of a finish, at the moā€™.

Does anyone have an old type Ipod classic or video languishing at the back of a drawer?

My 80gb 5th Gen has died. I tried replacing the battery, but it must be something more complicated because it has resolutely refused to resurrect itself.

Needs to be one with the old style 30 pin connector so it fits my Fatman iTube system.

1 Like

Might have a touch that the kids had Rob. Iā€™ll have a shufty and get back to you.

EDIT: I have an 8GB touch that is taking a charge and showing life on the screen if you want it Rob. Not much use compared to the 80Gb classic thoughā€¦