Settle part 3 - 2020 vision - CANCELLED for 2021

Certainly!

Anyone else for a weekend of fun?

2 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

@octh what do you think the chances of this going ahead are? Putting 30 odd clinically at risk obese drunkards arriving from far shores in close proximity might kick off the 3rd wave.

If not I’ll be happy to stump up the full cost to help the facility out.

6 Likes

Fingers crossed it will all be a bad dream !

Fxt

I’ve been waiting to see how things work out with CV. It’s difficult to predict how things will be in September, but I certainly wouldn’t want to be responsible for anyone else catching the wretched thing.
I’m inclined to call it off for 2020 - anyone have any objections?
I’ve paid £200 deposit, the balance isn’t due until August.

1 Like

No objection to that. I’m happy to pay the full amount. And the deposit for next year.

1 Like

Nobody is going to hold you reponsible for anything, Dave.

Maybe hold off for a few weeks and see how things are going, no great rush to cancel is there?

Obviously, it’s your choice, but I’m happy to go along with whatever you decide.

As you know, I was combining this with a visit to see my Dad for a couple of weeks. I really still want to do that, but I’m only going to carry it through if it is deemed to be safe.

Anyway, I await your decision with interest and I’m prepared to pay whatever you need to ensure that you’re not out of pocket.

4 Likes

I’m with Paul Dave. Happy to go along with your decision, and certainly happy to pay my whack.

VB

1 Like

Me too. Part of me hopes it all goes ahead, but I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

I can’t see it but don’t cancel until you need to.

Not after a refund. It wasn’t much.

You never know! We might just make it.

1 Like

As above Dave :+1:.

1 Like

I think it’s really unlikely I’ll go, even if things are less locked down than they are now.

I suggest that you just level with the people running it and say that it’s unlikely we’ll want to go ahead. If they can get a firm booking then let them, otherwise they can keep the deposit.

I’m happy to pay whatever share. If the people running it might be genuinely impoverished I’m happy to pay the full amount, but tbh this seems unlikely to me. Lopwell is kinda different as it’s a charity, so automatically should get the full amount.

1 Like

Happy with whatever you decide Dave.

Thanks all. I’ll leave it a month and see how things are.

3 Likes

I can’t remember whether or not I paid up for this Dave. If I did I am happy for you to do whatever you deem reasonable.

If not, then ignore this please…

:woozy_face:

I haven’t taken money for this one yet, thanks for the offers everyone. I’ll give it a month and then decide what to do.

3 Likes

I’ll go with as Paul’s (PMac) post …says it all …mind you I’ll be missing the cakes etc and but most of all the company …Stay Safe everyone !!!

5 Likes

ITV now, climb of Pen Y Ghent

1 Like