Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today V1.2

From where please

3 Likes

Thanks Al. :+1:

From the ebay ad that I linked to in my post that Al has reproduced in full above. :grinning:

I just contacted the seller via the ad to request the price for a custom build.

1 Like

Not at all new but fancied trying the Castle Sub with the KEFs, not bad, the driver had a rebuild with ATC last year so I think it still needs a little running in as it’s not had much use!

15 Likes

Yes :smiley:

What was the first piece of music?

Cant actually remember

Retirement cartridge stash growing, all this forward planning will go horribly wrong!

8 Likes

Nothing spectacular, but scratched an itch trying a AT VM95SH i had on the the P9, it’s really quite good!

6 Likes

Brilliant cart for the money. They improve markedly with the RigB body, too.

1 Like

Oooh, will check that out, is there a website?

theaudiofiles.co.uk

I dealt with Simon there.

1 Like

If you want to give it a try, I’m happy to chuck it in the post, with or without the ML stylus, so you can give it a listen for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Bought the Kuzma out of hibernation and fitted a Hana ML. What great cartridge. Fully living up to expectations.

24 Likes

:+1: Seriously thinking about an ML here too.

2 Likes

Love the Kuzma too
Don’t see many of those.

1 Like

Do it. You wont be disappointed.

Have you owned/ heard the SL Nick ? Is it a big step up ?

Yes I had an SL a while ago on my Gyro/AN1 but it wasn’t for me despite everyone raving about them. I don’t know exactly why but I suspect it was as much to do with the phono stage I was using as the cart itself.

The ML is a big step up imo

I’ve had 2 SLs and currently run an ML, Mike @MJ2 I was warned that it wouldn’t necessarily suit all of the stuff I listen to, but to be fair it has been excellent whatever I have thrown at it.

I find it tracks better than the SL and “sparkles” more, if that makes sense. More detail, I suppose. I would probably pay full whack for one if pushed. I was very lucky to get a lightly used ex-demo for £400ish.

1 Like