It has been 3 weeks so time for a change,

6 Likes

I do have a change in mind, thought of adding one of these for diffusion

2 Likes

That is pretty ‘special’

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/uY4cVhXxW64

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I share the same surname as that under appreciated megastar Leee John. I also like to jog in a similar fashion.

1 Like

Can see your tagline changing soon

1 Like

Or
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234761689359?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=zRgBXZrnQYu&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=sSWe44GORQO&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Just round the corner as well.

2 Likes

Not big enough.

Yeah, but then another 3 weeks later…

1 Like

Been on for ages, shagged as they have car audio bass drivers.

Clever, playing the long game. :grinning:

Thanks to @catcando, my new downsized speakers arrived earlier in the week, the Marshall Choong CM2.
I sold the KEF 3.2s which funded the Plunge Saw purchase and these, just need to get some proper stands for them.
For reference, that’s a 12" subwoofer, they are chunky beasts with Seas Excel drivers (25mm tweeter & 8" mid-bass).

7 Likes

I foolishly thought that I might be able to hand-carry them on the bus back from Forest Hill.

Uhh, that’s a big negatory good buddy :laughing:

1 Like

Having a play with a Lampizator Lite 7 - Denafrips Pontus sold

7 Likes

Nice. What did you think of the Denafrips?

Initially I liked it ,lots of detail etc then just became a little tiresome and on some complicated tracks ended up sounding like a messy mush of sound.

1 Like

Following your DAC escapades with interest, have to drag myself to do the same soon and just can’t get excited about it. Have you seen the Aqua La Scala for sale?

End the quest

1 Like

Tread warily with that one. Heard a LaScala in a system that should have been amazing. Analog Domain amp and Verity Parsival anniversary, didn’t like it at all. Chap wasn’t overly keen either, had ordered it and been given a Formula to tide over till it arrived. When the La Scala did arrive he kept it a month and shipped it back for a Formula, didn’t get to hear the latter

1 Like