Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today V1.2

Finally got the bloody thing working. To be honest I don’t have much of a clue what I did or how long it will last. The trick seemed to be unplugging all the other HDMI kit (as the app finally told me to do).

Now, what am I going to do with this big old bastard? :laughing:

2 Likes

New hifi? :rofl:

It’s a highly versatile streaming box :+1:

1 Like

Sister will be round in 3…2…1…:wink::joy:

I think it’s already spoken for :laughing:

Also, it’s Sonos, which would represent a bit more of a commitment than just plugging it into the TV if you don’t already have a Sonos set up.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in that for my bar if you’re thinking of selling it? :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

I’ve been sniffing around posh Bluetooth headphones (Sony WH-1000XM5, Sennheiser MOMENTUM 4 - does anyone have any experience?) and while reading reviews saw WHF (calm down, calm, down) saying that Sennheiser HD 250BTs are a bit of a no-brainer for the money.

Noticed that they’d gone down even further on Amazon (prepared to sacrifice ethics for munneh) with Black Friday so took a punt on a pair. If they turned out to be rubbish then the wife already wants them to replace her utterly knackered MS Teams headset.

Anyhow, just set them up and for £26 they seem ridiculously good.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08HVNFF98/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

4 Likes

Nice, ordered a pair for Hel as she loves to waft around the house watching TV on her ipad set at full volume :weary:

1 Like

The bass on Zion Train’s Follow Like Wolves is a bit over-emphasised. Duolingo is maybe a bit reedy (I think they use very low bitrate samples). They’re maybe a bit tighter than I’d like on my (admittedly massive) head.

But yeah, for £26 the wife can buy her own headset - I’m keeping these.

Are they close backed?
Thinking trains and planes

Yes. I’m thinking trains too.

Not particularly hi-fi, but very high utility and bang-for-buck IMO.

1 Like

What is that cover made from?

Seems a crazy good deal.

Unicorn ballsack :man_shrugging:

I suspect they’re 100% plastic, and they in no way compare with the wired headphones I have. But at this price I’m surprised that they even switch on.

2 Likes

That sounds good to me, thanks.

4 Likes

For the lug’oles?

2 Likes

It offered me two different types of acne medication. AI may have gone slightly off-piste.

2 Likes

Alternative to veils being lifted?

Man fat takes some shifting when rammed down the outdoor sink waste pipe.