They work well when glued to your chakras

3 Likes

Muladhara looks interesting.

You ainā€™t gluing anything to my Chakras

Strap on seems the better option.

3 Likes

New business venture?

1 Like

Think Amazon/Ebay/AliExpress are pretty well plugged-in to this segment . . . . . .

3 Likes

ā€¦hate to think what they do to your earlobes, tooā€¦

Are these bluetooth enabled?

Apple Arseport :+1:

4 Likes

Two new bits - Audiosector dac and long term loan of an Audiolab transport

8 Likes

My new toy.

Now all Iā€™ve got to do is sell my MasterSound PHL5.

11 Likes

Very nice, donā€™t make me look at the MAsterSound as my wallet couldnā€™t survive.

Iā€™m sure we could come to a suitable arrangement Paul.

:thinking::grin:

One of the reasons for getting away was to sell some hi fi and get some cash in. I sold nothing and came back with another turntable which was stupidly cheap, yet the greed part of my nature felt let down knowing that he had dumped the valve amp and large speakers out the back which someone had taken Only found this out as I was getting prepared to drive to local tip

4 Likes

Just pick up a thorens dirt cheap which Iā€™m going to keep

So my Systemdek will be on itā€™s way out
It is one that takes an external power supply, but sadly that went tits up so will need an origin live or similar. Has a brand new acrylic platter and arm board for a rega I might sell it with the helius arm but not sure yet. Rated by some as better than the an tt1. Will put more details up on the for sale board once Iā€™m sorted Certainly the best one Iā€™ve had out of the 6 Iā€™ve owned

3 Likes

Expensive fafftoys

8 Likes

Not really shiny, and certainly second hand, the system is now setup in the new house!

Micro Seiki MR-711 / Audio Technica AT-33PTG/II / Ray Samuels F-117 Nighthawk
Yamaha CD-NT670D (CDP/Streamer)
Bryston B60R
ATC SCM10 / Target R1 Stands

The Micro Seiki still needs some work, one of the phono sockets broke so I still need to get that looked at. Been hapy using Spotify Premium for the last month which has worked well with all the packing/being busy. New Ikea Kallax LP storage went up today, nice to finally unpack everything in the new room now, I still need to get some more of the grey drawers for the CDs so the rest are just loose at the moment.

Still on the look out for some medium/large Tannoys to go up against the walls, should fit the aesthetic quite well I think! (and a nice little mid-century ā€˜sideboardā€™ as the rack at some point too)

The room/house needs a lot of work but its nice to have a detached house and we should be here now for a good 10-20 years at least I think!

System by Robert Seymour, on Flickr

System by Robert Seymour, on Flickr

26 Likes

Looks great, congrats :ok_hand:

Used to have one of those - brilliant in the right system