Shiny brand new second hand things in my system today

I’m sure the brass tube was only used because they found a quantity with the right diameter that they could cut up. I can’t believe it’d be any better than plastic pipe in this application.

New amp. Lovely and detailed.

4 Likes

Looks very nice Bob. The display seems rather bright or is that just the photos!

£5.95 posted from China how the hell do they do it.

2 Likes

Love to hear the solos one day.

It is a little bright, but it’s also the phone camera.

Welcome anytime you are in the Norff.

1 Like

A billy bargain! Has it broken/caught fire and/or cut your fingers yet? If not, I might get one for shits and giggles…

Not tried it yet,need to dig out a power lead.

Rather pleasing to see the bottom of the range Cambridge Audio interconnect jostling for supremacy with all the assorted wankywires/foo! :nerd:

1 Like

I have both fella. The cables next it are rather nice Spectral Shogun 350 and the mains cable is a Transparent Audio. The speaker cables are pretty pricy foo. Never let it be said that I under cable. The Cambridge cable was a freebie a while ago. I needed to get it up and running and find out why my normal CD player is not getting the signal out.

Just for you…

2 Likes

They tend to sound even better mounted on heroic isolation feet after a lengthy burn in period. I’d foo it up even further with some Peter Belt sticker efforts on the underside of the Shakti. :sunny:

1 Like

I plan to use my Feet of Silence

1 Like

1 Like

Quite bizarrie thing happened, when I put the Shakti on the amp the top end smoothed out a bit, quite noticeable.

You should try it.

2 Likes

Dammit ive already used up my David Tenant laughing gif and this is even more laughable :joy:.

You a funny man.

Obviously this means your amp is broken.,

1 Like

Quite the opposite, it’s getting better and better the more it plays. I now have some imaging as well as a lot of detail. The amp is going on some foo feet next from Finite Elemente.

Tee hee.

Not much with the Finite Elemente feet, so… StillPoints and maybe Feet Of Silence (my fav ones).