Shit you just learned (probably from the internet.)

First set of fat guidelines I’ve ever fit within, so I’ll stick.

1 Like

That these, which really work, exist

Now I want some !

The same company made Stingray ones too

3 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

Finally Runcorn gets long overdue recognition in the Grauniad

4 Likes

Grauniad/https://craptowns.wordpress.com/ mashup, eh?!

Residents of the Runcorn Riviera have been hoping to keep this shangri la a secret location. Now the cat’s out of the bag, will life ever be the same for this idyllic location., even the odd whiff of Widnes enhances the town.

How marked the effect of field of view is on speed perception

1 Like

Just looked up ‘motion parallax’ and now my brain hurts.

1 Like

That was a big thing on Amiga games. Shadow of the Beast has about 6 layers of it. Crap game but looked gorgeous

2 Likes

I think it was Shadow of the Beast 2 that had a huge death animation that filled the whole of floppy disk 2. So when you died, you got “insert disk 2”, waited about 3 minutes and then got this lovely image and music saying you’d died. It was the most annoying thing ever.

2 Likes

There are no bridges across the Amazon.

1 Like

Not least because at no point along its nearly 4,000 mile length are there two places on opposite banks considered worth joining together ! (He’s good, that Paul Sinha :grin:.) I nearly shouted out “Didn’t stop Hull being connected to Grimsby !”.

1 Like

Make sure your online security is in good shape before the next Lopwell.

1 Like

Guy will make short work of them with the jousting pole he’s been whittling in his garden during Vit D charge hrs.

2 Likes

Skewered and put across the fire pit the little bastards. I won’t forgive.

2 Likes

Interesting bit of ‘infotainment’ concerning one Thomas Midgeley Jr. who may well be responsible for more deaths - and certainly “…had more impact on the atmosphere than any other single organism in Earth’s history.

3 Likes

Yeah, saw that on my Faecesbook and just dismissed it as Click Bait.