Shit you just learned (probably from the internet.)

Very very old news. It was all over the press when Snorah’s first album came out.

And again when the 2nd came out :grinning:

3 Likes

That’s as may be, but I’ll bet you didn’t know that Natalie Cole was Old King Cole’s niece and that she scored a hat trick in the 1994 FA Cup semi final.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I was always surprised she kept her married name after divorcing Andy

1 Like

Urban myth.

She actually disguised herself as him and played four games for Man Utd while he was recovering from mumps.

Fake news. She played several hundred games at left back for Arsenal before moving on to Chelsea.

Joke.

VB

2 Likes

Well this place is a bit of a joke hole

1 Like

Eh? I’m sure she played for Arsenal :lying_face:

When not playing Wookey.

1 Like

Asherley you may be wright.

VB

1 Like

She was in Star Wars?

2 Likes

Snorah’s half sister Anoushka Shankar played at the George Harrison tribute concert (released on DVD as ‘Concert for George’).
Anoushka also translated the Indian musical notation for the western musicians at the gig so they could play with the Indian musicians on a track that Ravi Shankar wrote for the concert. That is some achievement, if you have ever looked at the Indian Tala structure and understood it you are a better man than me! I think every Indian musician must also be a mathematician.

1 Like

Great concert. It was on Sky Arts not long ago.

That two Swiss blokes eating sausages was a major factor in geopolitical reform in Europe.

3 Likes

fascinating stuff , think i have a book somewhere by Zwingli , they certainly love their sausages over their . On my last trip to germany my friend spent some days showing me all the many types and tasting them and explaining their history !

Una Stubbs is Lionel Blair’s sister.

2 Likes

Stand down… fake news people. I repeat …fake news.

2 Likes

Don’t you mean Una Stubbs’ TV boyfriend is (was) Tony Blair’s father-in-law ? Close enough, I grant you …

VB

1 Like

What, Lionel Blair is Tony Blair’s step uncle? Who knew?

4 Likes

The Blair Witch was Tony’s aunt, apparently.

1 Like