Is one bigger than the other?
Niet. They are the Grant KT88 monos I got gratis from @Sir_Franc a wee while back. They are bloody superb I have to say.
Cheers again Rick 
lose
I bet your room is lovely and warm! Glad you’re enjoying them 
I did not know until today that the 1973 Chilean coup d’état was also on September 11th.
If you retire to Portugal, you get the first 10 years of your pension from any county tax free.
That’s at Yankee Stadium in New York. They also serve five sliders and a pound of chips “in a bucket” . . .
includes a free litre of Pepsi if you pay by MasterCard.

that’s just the starter isn’t it
The spire at Salisbury Cathedral is 123m high
And it has the oldest working clock in the world.
and it’s very popular with Russian tourists
Not all Greek women have moustaches 
Another Russian holiday fact?
The ones that are interested in you do…![]()
Some women like OAPs 
Shrek plays football?
I think he’d be out of my league, geddit?

